HFSE International School believes that both the parents and the school play an essential role in a child’s holistic growth and development. A solid collaboration between the two provides a safe and nurturing environment for the students.
Thus, we would like to invite you to join Partners For Excellence (P4E), a parent support group from existing happy families who strongly share in HFSE’s advocacy that “every child can succeed, one happy family at a time.”
As a P4E member, you will
- Actively engage in various school events and activities.
- Act as a communication link between HFSE and the fellow parents providing support to both parties.
- Initiate projects that can contribute in the child’s character building and values education.
- Help the school in creating a harmonious environment by promoting respect and open communication while soliciting constructive feedback.
- Attend all related meetings, events, and activities.
- Serve as an ambassador in positively representing and promoting HFSE to the outside community.
How do I join?
Your commitment and generosity in sharing your time and expertise will truly contribute in strengthening HFSE’s happy family and enhancing your child’s learning journey.
If you wish to partner with us through P4E, please contact Ms. Lucille at 9109 4468.