Refund for withdrawal due to non-delivery of course:
The PEI will notify the Student within three (3) working days upon knowledge of any of the following:
- It does not commence the Course on the Course Commencement Date;
- It terminates the Course before the Course Commencement Date;
- It does not complete the Course by the Course Completion Date;
- It terminates the Course before the Course Completion Date;
- It has not ensured that the Student meets the course entry or matriculation requirement as set by the organisation stated in Schedule A within any stipulated timeline set by CPE; or
The Student's Pass application is rejected by Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
The Student should be informed in writing of alternative study arrangements (if any), and also be entitled to a refund of the entire Course Fees and Miscellaneous Fees already paid should the Student decide to withdraw, within seven (7) working days of the above notice.
Refund for withdrawal due to other reasons:
If the Student withdraws from the Course for any reason other than those stated in Clause 1.1, the PEI will, within seven (7) working days of receiving the Student's written notice of withdrawal, refund to the Student an amount based on the table in Schedule D.
Refund during cooling-off period:
The PEI will provide the Student with a cooling-off period of seven (7) working days after the date that the Contract has been signed by both parties.
The Student will be refunded the highest percentage (stated in Schedule D) of the fees already paid if the Student submits a written notice of withdrawal to the PEI within the cooling-off period, regardless of whether the Student has started the course or not.
% of [the amount of fees paid under Schedule B and C]
If student's written notice of withdrawal is received[ 100% of One Month Tuition Fee Deposit ]Less than  days before the commencement date or before the last day of attendance.30 days or more before the commencement date or before the last day of attendance.[ 0% of One Month Tuition Fee Deposit ]
Commencement Date / Last Day of Attendance
Submission of Withdrawal Form13 January 2021On or before 12 December 202028 February 2021On or before 01 February 202131 March 2021On or before 01 March 202130 April 2021On or before 01 April 202131 May 2021On or before 01 May 202130 June 2021On or before 01 June 202131 July 2021On or before 01 July 202131 August 2021On or before 01 August 202130 September 2021On or before 01 September 2021
To view our step-by-step procedure and guidelines on handling withdrawal of students from HFSE International School, please refer to the information below.
- 2.1.1 This SOP shall cover the process of submission of Student Withdrawal and Clearance Form
Definition of Terms
- 2.2.1 Withdrawal: The act of pulling out the student from the school for various valid reason
- 2.2.2 Clearance: The process of ensuring that all accountability for both parties are cleared prior to signing the form
- 2.3.1 The parents should notify the school by filling up the Student Withdrawal and Clearance Form and submit it to the Student Affairs Officer.
- 2.3.2 This will then be routed by Students Affairs Officer to all Department Heads to assure the student is cleared prior to the approval of the withdrawal and clearance form. Any unpaid inventory (Uniform, supplies, etc) must be settled first by the parents.
- 2.3.3 Parents are required to attend a face to face exit interview with the Principal to complete the process of the withdrawal.
- 2.3.4 Upon approval, the Academic Team will endorse the parents to the Students Affairs Officer for educational certificates processing. The release of certificate will be after 7 working days from the last day of attendance.
- 2.3.5 The refund policies for withdrawal will follow the policy specified in the Student Contract under Clause 2. Refund Policy. Refund will be processed within 7 working days.
- 2.3.6 Students Affairs Officer should update the database and notify all internal concerned persons for proper alignment.
- 2.4.1 Student Withdrawal and Clearance Form
Personal Data Protection Policy
HFSE International School implements the Personal Data Protection Policy to properly safeguard the Personal Data collected from Staff, Students, Parents and Guardians for use in the course of our business.
HFSE International School may collect, use, and disclose the following data, videos or photographs:
- When applying for admission and enrolment
- When providing Personal Data by filling in feedback form when giving feedback, asking queries and job applications, requests, and submissions
- When contacting HFSE International School, a record of the correspondence including the possible recording of any telephone calls or text messages via WhatsApp or SMS
- Details of the visit to HFSE website
- If and when responding to any of HFSE's Marketing promotional activities or newsletters
- When filling up job application form for HFSE
- When participating in any event or activity organized by HFSE
- When you are invited as trainer or speaker to Professional and Personal Development workshops initiated by HFSE
Listed below are the kinds of Personal Data that may be collected through the different channels mentioned above:
- Date of Birth
- Mailing Addresses
- Email Addresses
- Telephone Numbers
- ID/Passport Numbers and copies
- Educational and employment history and professional qualifications, including and testimonials and references;
- Medical, legal and bankruptcy history;
- Next of Kin, family or guardian information;
- Photos and CCTV/videos;
- Bank account details and statements
- Curricula Vitae / Resume
Purposes of Personal Data Collection, Use and Disclosure
- To determine suitability for admission and enrolment at HFSE
- To perform or carry out HFSE obligations arising from any student's admission and enrolment at HFSE
- To enable HFSE's service providers, to fulfil obligations arising from any student's admission and enrolment at HFSE
- To enable HFSE to help students apply for accident and medical insurance
- To handle requests and enquiries (including payments)
- To administer and update student records in HFSE's databases; monitoring and maintaining copies of student records
- To allow communications between HFSE and student's parents and guardians
- To select speakers and trainers to speak to current HFSE students, staffs, teachers, parents and guardians
- To administer and facilitate travel and activities arrangements
- To facilitate the delivery, maintenance and enhancement of HFSE's services, programmes and events
- To plan, monitor, and enhance the provision of new services, projects, programmes and events
- To improve HFSE's services through your feedback
- To process your enquiries and any and all other ancillary administrative purposes
- To send regular HFSE e-newsletters
- For communications, marketing and publicity purposes
- For government, audit and other regulatory purposes
- For recruitment and evaluation purposes if you apply for a job with HFSE, i.e. to determine job suitability
- For security, surveillance and monitoring purposes
- For internal reporting and/or accounting purposes
- Purposes incidental to each or all of the above
HFSE may also contact you by any means of communication for which you have given us contact details, including but not limited to via email, telephone numbers, and post, for the purpose of getting your feedback or for providing you with information which we believe could be of interest to you or your organisation.
Length of retaining Personal Data
HFSE will cease to retain Personal Data, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for collection of such personal data is no longer being served by such retention, and such retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes
When you visit HFSE website, HFSE may collect or analyze anonymized information from which individual information will not be identified. The information collected may include the number of users and the amount of time they stay on our website, which countries they are from, and what mode of device they are currently using to view our website, as well as domain information that helps us to learn our client's profile, the frequency of viewing. We use this information to improve our website's content and navigation.
Note that our cookies do not have an expiration date and do not collect personally identifiable information.
HFSE Protection of Personal Data
HFSE implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your submitted information. All electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured and stored on managed servers with controlled access and appropriate security technologies.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all personal data will be so protected, HFSE cannot be responsible for any unauthorised use or misuse of such information and from risks which are inherent in all internet communications.
Your Personal Data will only be disclosed for the express purpose of delivering the product or service requested and shall not be sold or disclosed to any other company for any other reason whatsoever without your consent.
Links to third party websites from HFSE's website
Access and Correction of Personal Data
Please contact us via [email protected] should you wish to have access to or seek to update, correct or withdraw the consent to collect and use your Personal Data. Your email should identify yourself and state which Personal Data and information about its use and/or disclosure is requested
HFSE reserves the right to change this Policy with or without notice from time to time.
- HFSE International School may collect, use, and disclose the following data, videos or photographs:
HFSE International School follows a standard in addressing and resolving different kinds of feedback from parents, guardians, students, and staff. For details about HFSE's Services Feedback Management, please refer to the process flow below.
- A feedback is a reaction to a product, a person's performance of a task, etc. which is used as a basis for improvement.
Student/parent/guardian may provide feedback in written communication to the
Students Services Coordinator via:
- 4.1 Physical Form (Available at the Admin Office)
- 4.2 Online Form: http://bit.ly/HFSEServicesFeedbackForm
- Student Services Coordinator will acknowledge receipt of the feedback and forward it to the relevant Team for investigation.
- Head of the team will investigate and communicate with the student / parent / guardian within 21 working days. If feedback is unresolved by the relevant team, the Principal will take over and review the case.
- External mediation may be sought in case the Principal is unable to resolve the case.
To view our step-by-step procedure and guidelines on handling requirements of students transferring from HFSE International School to another school, please refer to the information below.
- 5.1.1 This SOP shall cover the process of submission of Student Withdrawal and Clearance Form
Definition of Terms
- 5.2.1 Transfer: The act of moving from HFSE International School to another school whether in Singapore or another country
- 5.3.1 Parents must notify HFSE International School on the intention to transfer to another school thru email and fill up the Student Withdrawal and Clearance Form to start the processing.
- 5.3.2 Student Affairs officer will coordinate the form internally.
- 5.3.3 After thorough evaluation of all the details of the students and the parents, the Academics assistant can send the documents (with school seal/stamp) to the parents via email or hard copies depending on the parent's request.
- 5.3.4 In case wherein the school to be transferred requires their own documents to be filled up by HFSE IS, parents are also required to send an email to us attaching the forms needed from the other school.
- 5.3.5 Our school principal and the form teacher will complete the requested documents from other school then send back to them via email.
- 5.3.6 All requested documents must be certified with school stamp/seal before sending to the parents.
- 5.4.1 Student Withdrawal and Clearance Form
HFSE International School has a medical insurance scheme in place for all students.
Please download the following documents for more information on the HFSE's Medical Insurance Scheme:
Hospital and Surgical Insurance Policy
Personal Accident Insurance
Period of Insurance: 21 August 2019 to 20 August 2020